Software Factory CI¶
Changes submitted to Software Factory’s repositories will be tested on the Software Factory upstream CI by building the following jobs:
- sf-rpm-build (build RPMs if needed by the change)
- sf-ci-functional-minimal (run_tests.sh functional minimal)
- sf-ci-upgrade-minimal (run_tests.sh upgrade minimal)
- sf-ci-functional-allinone (run_tests.sh functional allinone)
- sf-ci-upgrade-allinone (run_tests.sh upgrade allinone)
The Software Factory upstream CI is based on sf-ci too, so the outcome of the upstream tests should reflect accurately the results of the tests you would run locally.